Sunday, August 18, 2013

Innokin iTaste 134

Innokin iTaste 134 The Sonic Screwdriver or ….

Aug 16, 2013 by 

Innokin iTaste 134

iTaste 134

Many of you that are fans of Dr. Who will know exactly what I’m talking about when you see the Innokin iTaste 134 up close and personal…the rest of you are probably thinking “The Sonic What?”… and for that I apologize, but the very first time I opened the iTaste 134 metal box and saw the behemoth of an e-Cigarette the word that immediately came to mind was indeed “Sonic Screwdriver”.
All right, so anyway, the Innokin iTaste 134. The heaviest, meanest, most extraordinary e-cigarette I’ve ever vaped with. At $169.00 (MyVaporStore) , it is $10 less than a brand new, variable voltage ProVape ProVari. Unlike the ProVari, the iTaste 134 is not a variable voltage device. It is, however, a variable WATTAGE device, and as a business decision on the part of Innokin I think it was a wise choice. In fact, the iTaste 134 will, in my opinion, become a ‘classic’ e-cigarette in short order. It really is the coolest vaping device I now own.
But before we get into what it’s like to use one, and whether or not the iTaste 134 is in your future, let’s take a moment to look at it’s main electronics feature, Variable Wattage.

No comments :

Post a Comment