Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ovale elips-C Review

Aug 22, 2013 by 

Ovale elips-C

elips-c
Keira Hartley-Barnes
The Ovale elips-C review from KokoVapes
After spending a little more than a week with the Ovale elips-C that we received from our friends at KokoVapes, I continue to be amazed that this is a descendent of an elips I received more than a year ago from Apollo eCigs (are they still in business?). No matter how hard I tried to successfully use the Apollo elips it just couldn’t put out near enough vapor or flavor to warrant a review. I wound up passing it off to someone else and quickly putting it out of my mind…forever, I thought.
But today, a week after looking at the box containing the elips-C from Ovale that was sent up to Boston from Spinfuel South, I’ve become a big fan. The fact is, the Ovale elips-C actually works, and works tremendously well at that.

No comments :

Post a Comment